Tacx Blue Twist
Up to 12 months interest free
The Blue Twist has the same resistance unit as the Blue Matic, but does not have a handlebar resistance lever. You manually set the resistance, selecting one of the seven positions using a switch on the brake. The maximum resistance is 700 Watt. The Blue Twist is suitable as an entrance model.
Train with the Tacx Training app, Tacx Cycling app, Zwift or TrainerRoad on the basis of virtual power using the Tacx speed and cadence sensor! This transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your tablet or smartphone, so you can also use these popular training applications with a basic trainer.
- Type of trainer Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements No mains voltage required
- Power indicator None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) None
- Firmware upgradable No
- Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer
- Supplied with Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) 700 Watt
- Max. slope n.a.
- Simulation of descent No
- Max. torque 12.2Nm
- Max. brake force 36N
- Flywheel Actual of 1,2kg
- Flywheel effect 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Calibration n.a.
- Footprint (lxw) 640×635mm (25.2×25.0in)
- Height 440mm (17.3in)
- Dimensions when folded 610×420×250mm (24.0×16.5×9.84in)
- Weight 8.40kg (18.5lbs)
- Article number T2675
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- Wireless communication None
- Control by Switch on brake with 7 positions
- Output n.a.
- Read out on n.a.
- Accuracy n.a.
|Click & Collect||Yes|