Continental Gatorskin Wire Bead Tyre 700 x 23c
Up to 12 months interest free
- PolyX Breaker: Polyester Reinforced To Prevent Penetration
- DuraSkin: Ultimate Sidewall Protection
- Wear Optimised Tread: For Maximum Mileage
- DuraCarbon: Optimised for Maximum Grip and High Mileage
- High TPI: 180TPI Results in Increased Ride Comfort
"The benchmark in training/commuting tyres, with good reason. Solid all rounder: puncture protection, relatively lightweight and fast rolling"
- Editor James Spender
The Continental Gatorskin is a tough, durable road tyre for training and commuting. It is an extremely high mileage and puncture resistant tyre, making it great value for money while reducing the risk of annoying punctures.
The Continental Gatorskin uses the latest technology to prevent against flats, such as the patented DuraSkin sidewall protection. The DuraSkin sidewall reinforcement forms an external protective shield over the entire casing to prevent cuts and abrasions. On top of this, the Continental Gatorskin benefits from Continental's revised PolyX Breaker compound which has proven itself time and again in car tyres to prevent against punctures.
The slick DuraCarbon rubber of the Gatorskins is designed to perform well in both dry and wet conditions while providing maximum grip and long-lasting usage.
- Kevlar belt under the tread for cut and puncture protection
- DuraSkin fabric makes this one long lasting tire
- THE only tyre for your winter / high mileage bike
- Aramid belt under tread
- Quality German made natural rubber tread
- Weight : 290g
- Folding Tyre
- Technology : PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin
- TPI: 3/180
- PSI: 110 (rec)
- PSI : 120 (max)
|Click & Collect||Yes|