VeloToze Shoe Cover Tall (Black)
Up to 12 months interest free
VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers are designed for road cycling on cold, rainy or snowy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, veloToze Tall Shoe Covers will keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
How do I put them on?
For the Tall Shoe Covers, make sure to put on the shoe cover before your shoe. Instructions are as follows:
- Put on sock
- Place foot through ankle hole, then large cleat hole to pull on shoe cover.
- Then put on shoe. Warning: Shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on shoe cover, then shoe.
- Pull cover over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe
- Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary.
- To remove, follow instructions in reverse order. To make it easier to put them on the next time, add baby powder to inside of shoe covers after wearing.
How do I clean them?
- To clean shoe covers or Helmet Cover, rinse with cool water or wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly.
Do not put in clothes dryer.After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe covers to prevent sticking
- If wearing legwarmers or tall socks, ensure top of Tall Shoe Covers are directly against the skin. If socks or legwarmers are between top of shoe cover and skin, water may enter the shoe cover.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.