WTP The Atlas BMX Bike 24" Black (2020)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
A bike with a larger following that we’d ever anticipated, the Atlas is the perfect bike for those times when bigger is better. Our 24” wheeled BMX features a throwback to our racing ancestry. The Glossy Black finish with colour matched Blue anodised components is completed with race inspired geometry, a V-brake and even a WETHEPEOPLE Patrol stem and 33t sprocket, allowing you to really put your foot down and get your sprint on. Whether you’re down the trails, at the pump track or just heading into the city, the Atlas is so much fun to ride, you’ll have hard time putting it down.
- Frame: 4130 full crmo race inspired frame, tapered CS and SS
- Fork: WETHEPEOPLE “ATLAS” fork, butted crmo tubing, cnc steerer
- Brakes: SALT “ATLAS” alloy v-brake
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “PRO48” tubular 3pc crank crmo 175mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALTPLUS “EURO” 19mm, euro threaded, sealed bearing.
|Shipping Attribute||Shippable Bike|
|Delivery Options||Click & Collect|
|Bottom Bracket||SALTPLUS "EURO" 19mm, euro threaded, sealed bearing|
|Brakes||SALT "ATLAS" alloy v-brake|
|Brake Levers||SALT "ATLAS" alloy v-brake lever|
|Chain||WETHEPEOPLE "SUPPLY" chain, Z510HX type|
|Crankset||SALTPLUS "PRO48" tubular 3pc crank crmo 175mm, 48 spline|
|Fork||WETHEPEOPLE "ATLAS" fork, butted crmo tubing, cnc steerer|
|Frame||WETHEPEOPLE "ATLAS" frame, 4130 full crmo race inspired frame, tapered CS & SS|
|Grips||SALT "EX", 154mm, grips with flange|
|Handlebar||WETHEPEOPLE "ATLAS" bar, 4130 full crmo|
|Headset||SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing|
|Hubs||FRONT-SALTPLUS "PRO" hub, fully sealed, M6 female bolts, 36h; REAR-SALTPLUS "PRO" cassette hub, fully sealed, M6 female bolts, 36h|
|Pedals||ÉCLAT "CONTRA" nylon/fiberglass pedals|
|Saddle||ÉCLAT "BIOS" slim padded pivotal seat|
|Seatpost||SALT "AM" 27.2mm pivotal seat post, alloy|
|Stem||WETHEPEOPLE "PATROL" cnc alloy top load stem, 28mm rise, 53mm reach|
|Tyres||TIOGA "POWER BLOCK" tires 1.75" front & rear|
WeThePeople Bike Co. (WTP) is a German manufactuer of premium BMX bikes and components for serious riders. WeThePeople bikes are sold in over 50 countries across the world. Store Restrictions: Due to supplier restrictions, our range of WeThePeople bikes is not available at Port Melbourne.
View all BMX Bikes
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
20" Freestyle BMX Sizing Chart
This is only an estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.