Yakima FrontLoader 1 Bike Roof Rack
Dispatched from the warehouse in 1-3 days
Up to 12 months interest free
Please note You should check your local state or territory guidelines as each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the safe use of car racks and displaying your number plates while driving.
The Yakima FrontLoader is a single bike roof rack for easily transporting your bike. The rack makes no contact with the bike frame, locking securely through wheels of any size, with no front wheel removal required. Mounting the bike is a simple operation as the Yakima FrontLoader holds the bike in place while you secure it. It is versatile and aerodynamic, carrying your complete bike — no wheel removal needed. The universal mounting system fits most crossbars.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Installs quickly and easily without tools
- Doesn't touch the painted surfaces of your bike
- Locks to crossbar, and locks bike to rack (2 SKS lock cores sold separately)
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
- Fits round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box.
- Fits 20” to 29” wheels, mountain and road bike wheels
- Integrated cable lock secures bike to rack with a SKS Lock Core and will also lock to your vehicle with an additional SKS Lock Core (both sold separately)
- User Manual
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Car Rack Sizing||1-Bike|