Apollo Transfer 20 WS Women's Hybrid Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note that, in order to reduce production and delivery times, bike specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. Please be aware that these changes might not be reflected on product pages and images.
Apollo Transfer 20 WS is a great value mid-level women’s hybrid style bike. This bike suits the recreational rider who doesn’t want to be limited to one kind of terrain. The Apollo transfer is the perfect bike for getting around town and using cycle paths, or adventuring in the countryside exploring gravel roads or rail-trail.
The Transfer 20 WS utilises a lightweight Alloy frame making the bike efficient for hills and nice and light to hang in the garage or put in the back of the car. The women’s specific step-through designed frame makes it easy to get on and off the bike, and makes for a confidence inspiring ride.
The bike also utilizes a RST suspension fork for a comfortable ride, and disc brakes for superior stopping power and safety in all conditions. The Transfer 20 also has 24 gears for efficient, easy pedalling.
This bike will suit female riders of all ages and abilities who need a bike that is capable and fun in a variety of conditions.
- FRAME 6061 butted alloy women's specific frame with integrated head tube, pannier mounts and replaceable derailleur hanger.
- FORK RST Neon suspension fork, 60mm travel with lockout and preload. Alloy crown with alloy lowers
- HEADSET A-head semi integrated 1-1/8" with 10mm cone spacer
- HANDLEBAR Alloy low riser, bore: 31.8mm, W: 580mm, sweep: 6°
- GRIP Kraton ERGO comfort grip
- HEADSTEM Alloy, 31.8mm, XS/S= 70mm, M=90mm
- CRANKSET Alloy crank with 48 x 38 x 28T L=170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge bottom bracket
- PEDALS Low profile high impact resin
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano M191 8 speed for 31.8
- EAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera 8 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano EF-51 Ez Fire 24 speed
- CASSETTE Shimano 8 speed cassette 12-32T
- CHAIN KMC Z-7
- BRAKES TEKTRO MD-280 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- WHEELS 700c Weinmann XTB 26 double wall rims, 32 hole A/V, alloy quick release disc hubs with stainless spokes
- TYRES Urban multi terrain, 700 x 38c wire bead
- SADDLE Factor women's specific Ergotech dual density saddle
- SEATPOST/CLAMP Alloy 27.2mm micro adjust
|WXS: AP17069, WSM: AP17070, WMD: AP17071
|Click & Collect
|Mechanical Disc Brake
|Tektro MD-M280 160mm Mechanical Disc Brakes
Hybrid Bike Sizing Chart