Bell Z20 Mips Helmet Mat/Gloss Black
Up to 12 months interest free
Bell's flagship road helmet distills more than 60 years of manufacturing and testing experience into one sleek package.The Z20 is the result of years spent analyzing how helmets fit, optimizing aerodynamics, reviewing test data, gathering real world feedback, and applying our cumulative knowledge of impact management. Our unique progressive layering energy management system utilizes two separate layers of hard shelled EPS foam in addition to Integrated MIPS—enabling us to improve impact performance via multi-density foam and at the same time deliver a more compact overall shape, sleeker design and maximized ventilation. And thanks to a smart combination of the MIPS layer and retention system, the Z20 sets a new standard in fit and comfort. Superb fit is further optimized with the Float Fit Race retention system, featuring height and width adjustable cradles and an intuitive, easy to use tension dial, and then finished off with our comfortable and sweat-wicking X-Static padding. No matter how long, hot or hard the ride is, the Z20's exacting union of comfort and ventilation will deliver.
- Float Fit Race™ (integrated with MIPS)
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Lightweight Straps
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Progressive Layering™
- Sunglass Guides
- Sweat Guide™ Padding
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
- Total vents: 18 vents
- Ventilation: overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance: CPSC bicycle
- Mips: mips®-equipped - mips stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction: progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable eps foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impactsfusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Fit System: float fit race - a state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with mips, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Retention system: No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positionedlightweight straps
- Interior: sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewearx-static padding - quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Weight: 305 grams (size m).
- Small: 52-56cm
- Medium: 55-59cm
- Large: 58-62cm.
Born in a garage. Fueled by grease and will. Guided by pure intent. Bell Helmets is built from auto, motorcycle and bicycle culture. We don’t just make helmets; we inspire and enable the world to live, drive ride and thrive…it’s something we need more of right now!
Unlike spectator sports for the masses, we play in an arena where the biggest fans are also the biggest participants – the top of the podium and the roots of the grass are in close proximity, and when you are indeed the choice of professionals, you’re the choice of everyone. Thats the Bell way forward.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.