Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPA Pro 500 Electric Mountain Bike (2017)
Up to 12 months interest free
Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPA Pro 500 is a dual-suspension e-mountain bike with Bosch CX drive.
- Integrated Cable Routing – Internal cable routing for a clean finish and pro-longed life.
- Frame Safe system – Built with Frame Save System for added safety, allowing for easy replacement in the case of a crash.
- Tapered Head Tube – Providing a more secure ride in difficult terrain and assists in direct energy transfer.
- Wet Paint Surface – Multi-layer wet paint applied for weight saving.
- Adapter x12 Hanger – Enlarged area of the frame where the hanger is mounted improving shifting precision and stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming – Reduced number of welds bringing down the weight and increasing durability.
- Agile Trail Geometry – Geometry focused on aggressive trail use. With a compact frame construction and lower top tube resulting in more freedom for the rider and a lower centre of gravity.
|FRAME||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH|
|SIZE||16", 18", 20", 22"|
|FORK||Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, Boost 15QR, 140mm|
|SHOCK||Fox Float DPS, 190x50mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Sleeve|
|SHOCK HARDWARE||Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm|
|HEADSET||FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"|
|STEM||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|HANDLEBAR||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm|
|GRIPS||CUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount|
|SHIFTERS||Shimano XT SL-M8000, 11-Speed|
|BRAKE SYSTEM||Magura MT4, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)|
|CRANKSET||FSA CK-745, 16T|
|CASSETTE||Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-46T|
|CHAINK||MC X11e, EcoProTeQ|
|RIMS||CUBE EX25, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|FRONT HUB||Shimano Deore HB-M618-B, QR15 Boost|
|REAR HUB||Shimano Deore FH-M618-B, X12, Boost|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal MTB|
|SEAT POSTCUBE||Performance Post, 31.6mm|
|SEATCLAMP||CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm|
|ENGINE||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)|
|BATTERY||Bosch PowerPack 500|
ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS: BOSCH PERFORMANCE CX LINE
|Gear shift detection||Support up to||Max. torque (Newton meters):||Weight|
|Performance Cruise||yes||25 km/h||TU: 60||< 4 kg|
|25 km/h||SP: 55|
|Performance CX||yes||25 km/h||TU: 75||< 4 kg|
|25 km/h||(dynamic)||SP: 60|
|Turbo||Direct, powerful support up to maximum cadence for ambitious and athletic riding|
|Sport||Immediate, powerful support for athletic riding off road and in city traffic|
|Tour||Steady support for long tours|
|Eco||Effective support at maximum efficiency for maximum range|
|Off||No support, all cycle computer functions are available|
|PowerPack 300||PowerPack 400||PowerPack 500|
|Mount type||Frame battery / rack battery||Frame battery / rack battery||Frame battery / rack battery|
|Voltage (V)||36 V||36 V||36 V|
|Capacity (Ah)||8.2 Ah||11 Ah||13.4 Ah|
|Energy content (Wh)||300 Wh||400 Wh||500 Wh|
|Weight (kg)||2.0 / 2.4 kg||2.5 kg / 2.6 kg||2.6 kg / 2.7 kg|
|Charging time (at 4A)||50% charge||80% charge||100% charge|
|PowerPack 400||1.5 h||2 h||3.5 h|
|PowerPack 500||2 h||3 h||4.5 h|
- Bosch's superb CX Drive Unit with 75Nm torque - your guarantee of the best trail ridng experience.
- The 400Wh battery fitted as standard can be upgraded to the optional 500Wh unit for even greater range.
- A highly adjustable Fox 34 Rhythm suspension fork, paired with s Float DPS Performance EVOL shock at the rear, tames even the wildest of trails.
- Shimano XT gears feature a wide ranging, 11-speed 11-46 cassette and a ShadowPlus rear derailleur to hold the chain securely in place, so you'll always be able to find the right gear. Magura's MT4 hydraulic disc brake system provides reliable, powerful stopping power even in adverse conditions.
- Wheelset from Deore hubs, DT Swiss spokes and CUBE EX25 rims, then shod them with Schwalbe's grippy Hans Dampf tyres for the ultimate in acceleration, grip and durability.
AVAILABLE ONLINE (CLICK & COLLECT) / IN-STORE*
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Hardtail Mountain Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.