BMC Alpenchallenge AL FOUR Flatbar Road Bike Red
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note that, in order to reduce production and delivery times, bike specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. Please be aware that these changes might not be reflected on product pages and images.
With its classy looks, exacting attention to detail, and practical integration, the BMC Alpenchallenge AL FOUR Flatbar Road Bike Red could only be a BMC. Its sporty, endurance-inspired, smooth welded, Premium Aluminium frame and fork have fender mounts, and the internally cabled frame is powder coated for durability. Shimano’s 11-speed Deore drivetrain is paired with an FSA Vero Pro crankset and Shimano MT200 disc brakes, and the wheels are PFR300, with Pirelli’s 37mm Cycl-e GT tires.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge Premium Aluminium, Smoothwelded, Powder Coat Finish, Internal Cable Routing, BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: Alpenchallenge Premium Aluminium, Fender Mounts, Flat Mount Disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Gears: 1x11
- Chainwheel: FSA Vero Pro 40T
- Cassette: SHIMANO Deore CS-M5100 11 spd 11-42T
- Chain: SHIMANO Deore CN-HG601 11 spd
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Deore RD-M5120 11 spd
- Shifters: SHIMANO Deore SL-M5100-R Rapidfire Plus
- Brakes: SHIMANO BL-MT200 Levers. BR-UR300 Calipers | SHIMANO SM-RT10 180 / 180mm
- Handlebar: BMC LSB 03
- Stem: RSM01
- Seatpost: BMC LSP 02
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Hubs: CL-712 / RXC-142S
- Rims: PFR300
- Tyres: Vittoria Randonneur - 37mm
- Tire Clearance: 42mm (Measured Width)
- Weight Limit: 120 Kg
- ASTM Classification: Level 2
|Sizing SKUs||SM: BMFB22001541, MD: BMFB22001542, LG: BMFB22001543, XL: BMFB22001544|
|Click & Collect||Yes|