CamelBak M.U.L.E. 100oz (3L) Black
Up to 12 months interest free
Everything you need in one pack! The Mule is light and manouverable even when full.
- KEY PACK FEATURES:XV back panel, magnetic tube trap, bike tool organizer pocket, four-point compression, helmet hooks.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY:Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
ABOUT THE MULE:
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 9L (549 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / .61 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 x 10.5 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Independent suspension™ with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Supplier SKU: CM1115001900
AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
In the late 80s, a bicycle enthusiast named Michael Eidson filled a medical IV bag with water, placed it inside a sock, and clamped in a thin hose with a clothes peg to complete a 100 mile road race in the summer heat of Texas. Eidson drank, and hands-free hydration was born. It's come a long way since then, and Camelbak is now a world leader in innovative, high performance hydration systems for active people. Camelbak's 'Got Your Bak' guarantee covers all it's products (right down to the basic water bottle) with a lifetime guarantee on defects in materials and workmanship.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.