Buzzrack Buzzybee H4 Platform 4 Bike Carrier
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Buzzybee H4 is one of Buzzrack’s latest platform hitch mounted carrier and is built to carry four bikes. The Buzzybee H4 is lightweight at just 17.1kg for a 4 bike carrier and offers reliable bike transport for up to bikes up to 15kg each. The wheel holders fit most wheelbases, even very small bikes, while the ratchet straps allow the wheels to be easily and securely attached. The locking clamps fit most bikes, big and small, and are made from reinforced nylon so that they are highly resistant. An integrated pad prevents any scratches and each clamp is equipped with a locking knob.
Buzzrack have taken care of the minor details as well, with outdoor powder coating to protect the rack from corrosion and make sure that the rack will last for years to come. The Buzzybee H4 is also supplied with a 7 pin plug for easy use and functionality. Whatever hitch receiver size your car is equipped with, 1.25” or 2”, the Buzzybee H4 will fit.
The Buzzrack Buzzybee H4 is a sturdy and lightweight device that can transport four bikes. With secure locking and handy folding features, this platform bike carrier is a reliable and secure way to transport your bikes.
Frame: Made of steel, the frame is quite elegant, convenient to use and light. We use a special outdoor powder coating that will protect your product during intensive use.
Hitch Mount Buzzybee: H4 fits 2” hitch receivers. The special Buzz wrench is included for the installation of the product on the tow ball.
Anti-Wobble: Instead of the classic hitch pin, we supply a special bolt that will prevent the wobble of the rack. A special lock can be purchased separately to lock the product to the car.
Wheel Supports: The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even very small children’s bikes. The straps allow a secure attachment of the wheels and the pads protect the rims. The straps are long enough to hold the biggest rims.
Tilting: The BUZZYBEE H2 can be folded if you want to keep it on your car without having parking issues.
Safety: We supplied a safety strap to fix all the bikes together and to the rack.
- Max number of bikes: 4
- Fits 1.25” receiver hitch: no
- Fits 2” receiver hitch: yes
- Dimensions (width x depth): 102.8 x 103.4 cm (measured from the centre of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
- Dimensions (folded): 114.5 x 102.8 x 22 cm
- Weight: 17.1kg (38lbs)
- Max load capacity: 60kg
- Max weight per bike: 15kg
- Tilting: no
- Bike carrier to tow ball lock: yes
- Bike carrier to bike lock: no
- Lighting board plug type: 7 pin (Australian standard)
From the creation in 2005, BUZZRACK has made its priority to bring consumers the safest racks at an affordable price, without forgetting the importance of a nice design and user friendly features. We are using the KINGRACK factory, well known in this industry for supplying famous brands of racks. The KINGRACK team has a long time expertise in manufacturing and the development of products.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.