Yakima BackRoad 4 Bike Hitch Rack
Up to 12 months interest free
Please note You should check your local state or territory guidelines as each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the safe use of car racks and displaying your number plates while driving.
The Yakima Backroad 4 Bike Hitch Car Rack is built to carry the whole the bikes for your whole family. The Backroad has generous 7 inch spacing between bikes for easy loading and an easy fit. The cradles and pads will protect your bikes while you're on the road and the SKS Bike locking system locks your bikes to the rack. The anti-sway cradle ensures that the bikes don't hit each other and you can drive away with confidence. You can have 4 bikes weighing up to 17kg each and you can purchase additional accessories to carry non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes. The Yakima Backroad offers a reliable and simple way to carry up to 4 bikes on your hitch so that you can spend more time riding and less time worrying about transport.
- 7" spacing between bikes for easier loading
- Soft cradle pads for added bike protection
- Side to side cradle rotation for a better bike fit
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Mast tilts down for easy hatch access
- Integrated SKS locking cable locks bikes to rack
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- Arms fold down when not in use
- 17kg weight maximum per bike
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receiver
- Integrated Yakima bottle opener
- Carries up to 4 bikes. Also available in a 2 bike capacity
- Available TubeTop™ (sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Car Rack Sizing||4-Bike|