Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Pro 500 27.5 Inch Electric Mountain Bike (2017)
Up to 12 months interest free
A hardtail with a a bit of extra oomph.The Reaction Hybrid HPA from Cube is an E-Mountain Bike with the Bosch CX Performance Line Technology for additional assistance.FEATURES:
- Advanced Hydroforming – Reduced number of welds bringing down the weight and increasing durability.
- Tapered Head Tube – Providing a more secure ride in difficult terrain and assists in direct energy transfer.
- Wet Paint Surface – multi-layer wet paint applied for weight saving.
- Easy Mount Kickstand
- Frame Safe system – Built with Frame Save System for added safety, allowing for easy replacement in the case of a crash.
- Agile Ride Geometry
- Increased fork offsets for generous toe clearance to the front wheel
- Shortened chain stays without compromising the seat angle
- BB height the same as 26” bikes for a more natural ride position.
- Handy Information on purchasing an E-Bike as well as Information on Australian Legislation can be found here
ABOUT THE BOSCH PERFORMANCE LINE CX: SPECIFICATIONS:
|FRAME||Aluminium Superlite, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing|
|SIZE2||7.5: 14", 16", 18" // 29: 17", 19", 21", 23"|
|FORK||SR Suntour XCR32 RL-R Coil,100mm, Remote Lockout|
|HEADSET||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)|
|STEM||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|HANDLEBAR||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm|
|GRIPS||CUBE Performance Grip|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore RD-M610-SGS, 10-Speed|
|SHIFTERS||Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus|
|BRAKE SYSTEM||Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)|
|CRANKSET||FSA CK-745, 15T|
|CASSETTE||Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T|
|RIMS||CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless ready|
|FRONT HUB||Shimano HB-TX505, QR|
|REAR HUB||Shimano FH-TX505, QR|
|FRONT TIRE||Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25|
|REAR TIRE||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal MTB|
|SEAT POST||CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm|
|SEATCLAMP||CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm|
|ENGINE||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)|
|BATTERY||Bosch PowerPack 500|
|Gear shift detection||Support up to||Max. torque (Newton meters):||Weight|
|Performance Cruise||yes||25 km/h||TU: 60||< 4 kg|
|25 km/h||SP: 55|
|Performance CX||yes||25 km/h||TU: 75||< 4 kg|
|25 km/h||(dynamic)||SP: 60|
|Turbo||Direct, powerful support up to maximum cadence for ambitious and athletic riding|
|Sport||Immediate, powerful support for athletic riding off road and in city traffic|
|Tour||Steady support for long tours|
|Eco||Effective support at maximum efficiency for maximum range|
|Off||No support, all cycle computer functions are available|
|PowerPack 300||PowerPack 400||PowerPack 500|
|Mount type||Frame battery / rack battery||Frame battery / rack battery||Frame battery / rack battery|
|Voltage (V)||36 V||36 V||36 V|
|Capacity (Ah)||8.2 Ah||11 Ah||13.4 Ah|
|Energy content (Wh)||300 Wh||400 Wh||500 Wh|
|Weight (kg)||2.0 / 2.4 kg||2.5 kg / 2.6 kg||2.6 kg / 2.7 kg|
|Charging time (at 4A)||50% charge||80% charge||100% charge|
|PowerPack 400||1.5 h||2 h||3.5 h|
|PowerPack 500||2 h||3 h||4.5 h|
- Bosch CX drive. With up to 75Nm it'll really get you going, even for extended periods of pedalling at higher speeds - useful for tough climbs.
- The large capacity 400Wh battery has plenty of reserves of power, but you can specify your Reaction HPA Hybrid Pro with the optional 500Wh battery for even greater range.
- Shimano's 10-speed Deore transmission delivers precise and easy gear shifting with a wide gear range, while the hydraulic BR-M315 disc brakes with 180mm rotors will bring you to a halt reliably, even in wet weather.
- A comfy ride position is guaranteed by the CUBE cockpit components, while Suntour's coil spring XRC32 fork with remote lockout smoothes things out on even the bumpiest of roads or trails.
AVAILABLE ONLINE (CLICK & COLLECT) /IN-STORE*
|Battery||Bosch PowerPack 500|
|Popular Filters||Dual Suspension|
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Cube Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.