Merida eOne Sixty 900E (2018)
Merida eOne Sixty 900E is an aggressive trail riding bike that is designed for the Enduro rider who doesn't compete, but LOVES the thrill of more aggressive trails and descents. Featuring a RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post, a geometry specific to the trails and fully equipped with Shimano’s latest components, this bike is truly the ultimate weapon.
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
TESTED: MERIDA E-ONE SIXTY 900E
"The Merida E-One Sixty will be eye-opening for anyone that does not have legs like Nino Schurter, and wants to descend like Sam Hill. Literally anyone that thinks of themselves as a serious mountain biker will enjoy this bike, and I’d challenge any of them to not crack a smile while blasting up a techy uphill grind." - AMB MagazineRead More
The 900e proudly houses a Fox 36 Float Factory Float 27.5”+ Boost fork coated in kashima for the ultimate performance and weight considerations. The rear shock is matched in its level with the Fox Float X2. The descents are basically in your hands The shimano XT Di2 11 speed drive chain ensure that this bike remain true to pedal assist and will leaving you saying ‘What hills?’
The bike is powered by the incredible Shimano Steps system with a mighty 500wh E8010 battery! The motor itself is the Shimano DU-E8000 with features 4 modes of pedal assist power and even a walk assist function when there is no mate with a ute to shuttle you to the top again. A down tube, partially integrated battery makes removal for charging easy and seamless leaving you only thanking Merida and Shimano for being ever so considerate.
The trails less travelled are calling...Will you answer?
Specifications List Overview
- Fork: FOX 36 FLOAT FACTORY Float 27.5”+ Boost 160 mm
- Rear: shock FOX FLOAT X2 155 mm
- Motor: / Battery Shimano DU-E8000 / 504 Wh
- Brakes: Shimano SAINT
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT Di2
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth
- Stem: MERIDA Expert SS 45 mm
- Bars: MERIDA Expert 35 760 mm
- Tyres: Maxxis DHR II 2.8″
- Wheels: DT Swiss XM1501 Spline One
In September 1972, Ike Tseng (1932–2012) a brilliant engineer and visionary founded MERIDA. While visiting the USA, Ike saw a sign in a bike shop that stated refusal to repair any Taiwanese bikes, due to the unfavourable quality. As a result of this he set out to fulfil his dream of high quality bikes made in Taiwan and formed the MERIDA Industry Company Ltd.
The MERIDA name has three syllables Me-Ri-Da and it is the company’s intention to manufacture beautiful, high quality bikes that enables everyone to reach their destination enjoyably. MERIDA created a world-leading bike factory but Ike still wasn’t satisfied, so in 1988 the MERIDA brand was launched. Ike’s vision is still very much a part of MERIDA, manufacturing all kinds of bikes from children’s bikes to world-class professional road and mountain bikes for the Bahrain- MERIDA team riders. Everybody has a different journey, and everyone can benefit from a MERIDA.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.