Merida Big Seven 20 Mountain Bike Matt Anthracite/Silver (2021)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
The Merida Big Seven 20 Mountain Bike is an affordable hardtail with design and spec built for an all-round ride. The lightweight Big Seven Alloy frame is durable and easy to control for a simple and comfortable ride. It runs a 2x8 speed Shimano Drivetrain which is more than capable when it comes to those hard climbs as it rolls with smooth efficiency and clean gear changes. The Suntour XCT30 HLO Fork with 100mm travel and lockout is in the sweet spot for fun and adventure, enough to handle the rough stuff yet still gives you an agile ride.
It wouldn't be the Big Seven without 27.5" Merida CC Wheels and 2.2" Tyres for a dynamic ride that is better suited to smaller riders. Ride with confidence, hitting every descent or turn hard thanks to the reliable Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes which give you excellent braking control. When compared to the lower end Big Seven 15, you get a simplified 2x8 drivetrain instead of 3x8, as well as a better fork and minor spec improvements across the bike. The Merida Big Seven 20 is an entry-level bike with a relatively lively and agile feel for an enjoyable ride that is comfortable on or off-road.
- Internal Cable Routing: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Racelite 61 Aluminium: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- TFS: Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Wheel Size||27.5" (650b)|
|Cassette Type||8 Speed|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA TH-7420ST-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|Brakes||Shimano ST-EF505; BR-MT200 brake caliper|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT-200|
|Cassette||Sunrace CSM668; 11-32 ATC; 8 Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-M315-2; 36-22|
|Derailleur Front||Shimano FD-M315-TS|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano RD-M360|
|Fork||Suntour XCT30 HLO; Coil; 100 STR; Lockout.|
|Frame||BIG.SEVEN TFS III; MAT aluminium; 27.5 WHS; 135x9 AST; BSA BBR|
|Handlebar||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 690 Wide; 15 Rise|
|Hubs||Shimano TX505; 135x9 WHR; 32 Spokes; Centerlock|
|Rims||MERIDA CC; 17 IWR; MAT aluminium|
|Saddle||MERIDA Sport comfort|
|Seatpost||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 30.9 Diameter; 15 Setback|
|Stem||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 31.8 Diameter; 6 Angle|
|Tyres||MERIDA K1080; 27.5x2.2"; wire|
|Speeds||2 x 8|
|Sizing SKUs||XS: MEHA2196873, SM: MEHA2196884, MD: MEHA2196895, LG: MEHA2196903|
Merida Big Seven Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.
ST Seat Tube
TT Top Tube
CS Chain Stay Length
HTA Head Tube Angle
STA Seat Tube Angle
BD Bottom bracket Drop
HT Head Tube
FL Fork Length
WB Wheel Base
|XS||SM||MD||LG||Wheel Size||27.5" (650b)||27.5" (650b)||27.5" (650b)||27.5" (650b)||Frame Size||34||38||44||48||ST Seat Tube (mm)||340.0||380.0||440.0||480.0||TT Top Tube (mm)||550.0||570.0||590.0||610.0||CS Chain Stay Length (mm)||430.0||430.0||430.0||430.0||HTA Head Tube Angle (°)||69.0||69.0||69.0||69.0||STA Seat Tube Angle (°)||73.0||73.0||73.0||73.0||HT Head Tube (mm)||100.0||115.0||130.0||145.0||R Reach (mm)||378.0||394.0||409.0||425.0||S Stack (mm)||563.0||577.0||591.0||605.0||WB Wheel Base (mm)||1056.0||1078.0||1099.0||1120.0|
- BBB Maxifold L Minitool$44.99 $37.00 $33.30
- BBB Easyfit Deluxe Bell (Grey)$11.99 $11.00 $9.90
- 99 Bikes 10 in 1 Minitool$19.99 $18.00 $16.20
- Chain Lube Rock n Roll Gold 4oz$15.99 $13.00 $11.70
- Jet Black Tornado Mini Pump$19.99 $17.00 $15.30
- BBB Chain Cleaner$49.99 $45.00 $40.50
- Knog Oi Classic Bike Bell (Black)$29.99 $27.00 $24.30