Norco Indie 4 Hybrid Bike Blue/Silver
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note that, in order to reduce production and delivery times, bike specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. Please be aware that these changes might not be reflected on product pages and images.
If you’re looking to escape the ordinary, colour a little outside the paved lines of city riding and take your outings a little further, the Norco Indie 4 Hybrid Bike will get you there with a smile!
The Indie 4 is a do-it-all city bike built for fun and adventure. High-volume 27.5” tyres put lots of rubber on the road and a big cushion of air between the rider and the rough. Combined with its unique 30-degree sweep riser bar, the Norco Indie 4 Hybrid Bike lets you see the traffic around you and the scenery you love.
- Purpose Built: The Indie's alloy frame features purpose-built frame details to produce a lightweight, tough bike that’ll laugh off anything the city dishes out and be a blast to ride.
- Easy Accessorisation: The Indie features fully integrated mounts for mudguards, pannier racks, and lights so it's as versatile as it is fun to ride.The possibilities are nearly endless.
- Ergonomic Bars: Every ride is a great one thanks to Indie’s custom 26mm rise, 30-degree sweep alloy handlebar.
- Road Plus Tyres: The Indie's 27.5x2.0" tires provide increased grip and better flat protection than a traditional 700c tire and absorb bumps instead of bouncing off them.
- 27.5" Wheels: The Indie features 27.5" wheels because they’re durable, lightweight, and stiff.
What is the Norco Indie 4 used for?
Simply put, this is a commuter/ Hybrid/ City Bike - some might even call it a flatbar road bike. However scratch the surface (not literally, obviously!) and this is a bike made for fun! With tough, responsive components and allowing a comfortable, in-control ride feel this bike will get you to work, sure, but wearing a grin most other commuters can only dream of.
Why is the Norco Indie 4 different?
The standout feature among a list of awesome, premium components, is the custom bars - Norco actually set out to design and build a custom set of Indie bars, which have a slight backsweep and a decent amount of rise, allowing extreme comfort and safety and making it perfect for urban riding.
Who is the Indie 4 designed for?
The Norco Indie is designed for Urban riders (commuters, recreational riders) etc. who want to break the mould. Not satisfied with a run-of-the-mill commuter hybrid, they want a bike to have fun on while still getting them where they need to go. Here at 99 Bikes, a lot of our MTB riders who also commute have purchased an Indie as their weapon of choice for the daily ride to work and they all seem to love it!
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Fork||Indie Chromoly Steel|
|Brake Type||Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Brakes||Mechanical Disc, Resin Pads|
|Wheel Size||27.5" (650b)|
|Tyres||Fast Rolling 2.0"|
|Rims||Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5", 32H|
|Hubs||Weather Sealed, 9x100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt|