Shimano Dura Ace 9100 Carbon Pedals
Up to 12 months interest free
The Shimano Dura Ace 9100 Pedal has been designed to compliment your 9100 drivetrain, delivering superior power transfer without the added weight transfer.
- Injection molded carbon composite body
- Stainless steel body plate
- 2-ball bearing, 1-wide roller bushing
- Stable and uniform load distribution
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Hollow cleat bolt
- Weight: 224 grams
Supplier SKU: IPDR9100
AVAILABLE IN-STORE & ONLINE
Shimano is the world's largest manufactuer of bicycle components, with headquarters in Sakai, Japan. While Shimano are famous for the drivetrains and components, they also produce a wide range of shoes, pedals, wheels, and clothing. Recently Shimano has lead the market in the introduction of electronic shifting technology (Di2) to its road groupsets. Shimano's high end groupsets (Dura Ace and XTR) have been ridden to victory in the world's most famous on and off road races, including the Tour de France.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.