POC Ventral Lite Helmet Granite Grey
Up to 12 months interest free
The POC Ventral Lite Road Helmet is designed to give you advanced protection at the lightest weight possible. Every single piece of this helmet has been stripped back where possible to save weight without sacrificing any protection. The lightweight EPS liner is paired with a polycarbonate outer shell for maximum safety. This gives you an aerodynamic shape that is efficient and built for speed, offering the perfect fit with the minimalist size adjustment mechanism. This helmet is for the cyclist the wants the feeling of freedom with the lightest possible helmet weighing them down, yet you can still ride with confidence in knowing that you have high-quality protection.
- Lightweight: Weighing less than 200g in a size M (EN1078 safety standard), the helmet is among the lightest ever produced
- Structurally Strong: Changes to the shell and liner design give enhanced structural integrity
- Light and Simple Size Adjustment: The minimalist size adjustment is very lightweight and gives a secure fit
- EPS Liner: The shape of the liner allows for a lower-density EPS liner to be used.
- Weight: 200 grams (Medium)
- Certified: to EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063
- Sizing: Small 50-56cm, Medium 54-59cm, Large 56-61cm.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Sizing SKUs||LG: PC106941051LRG1, MD: PC106941051MED1, SM: PC106941051SML1|
poc Helmets Sizing Guide
|Size||Axion SPIN||Ventral SPIN||Octal||Trabec & Tectal (All Models)||Coron & Corpora (All Models)||Crane|
|Small | XS-S||51-54 cm||50-56 cm||50-56 cm||51-54 cm||51-54 cm||51-54 cm|
|Medium | M-L||55-58 cm||54-60 cm||54-60 cm||55-58 cm||55-58 cm||55-58 cm|
|Large | XL-XXL||59-62 cm||56-61 cm||56-62 cm||59-62 cm||59-62 cm||59-62 cm|
|Fit||true to size||runs small||true to size||true to size||true to size||true to size|