- Merida Reacto Track 500 Track Bike Green/Black (2019)Now $1,169.00 RRP $1,299.00 SAVE $130.00
- Merida Reacto Disc 8000-E UD Shiny Black/Chrome (2019) Pre OrderNow $6,579.00 RRP $6,999.00 SAVE $420.00
- Merida Reacto Disc 7000-E Road Bike Glossy Carbon UD Red (2019)Now $4,196.00 RRP $4,999.00 SAVE $803.00
- Merida Reacto Disc 5000 Road Bike Matt Grey/Black (2019)Now $2,789.00 RRP $3,299.00 SAVE $510.00
- Merida Reacto Disc 4000 Road Bike Black/Silver (2019)Now $2,639.00 RRP $2,999.00 SAVE $360.00
- Merida Reacto 4000 Road Bike Black/Silver/Blue (2019)Now $2,029.00 RRP $2,699.00 SAVE $670.00
- Merida Reacto 6000 Road Bike Matte Black White Red (2018)Now $2,699.00 RRP $3,499.00 SAVE $800.00
Our Range of Merida Reacto Bikes
The Merida Reacto is a high-performance aero road bike that is built to go fast and help you get the most out of yourself on race day. This bike is best suited to the cyclist or triathlete looking to take their Road Bike, riding or racing to the next level. The Reacto range comes in a range of models to suit all riders, with most featuring hydraulic Disc Brakes.
The Reacto frame platform is favoured by Team Lampre Merida in the UCI Pro Tour, particularly in shorter, flatter stages and races. This means models throughout the series benefit from the research and technological innovation that goes into building a bike to perform at the highest level.
The Merida Reacto is an aero bike that is comfortable, without being super heavy and clunky. All Merida bikes come with a lifetime warranty. This means frames are guaranteed to be free from material or manufacturing defects for the entire ownership for the original owner.
About The Reacto Platform
Merida have put a lot of time and resources into developing a quality frame and all-round high-performance bike with the Reacto. The aero design minimises the effect of air resistance on the bike, maximising speed without sacrificing comfort, weight or stiffness. The Reacto frame features advanced Nano Matrix Carbon Technology to increase impact resistance by up to 40%. While an inflatable bladder is used in construction to ensure there are no wrinkles inside the tube as these can add weight and create weakness. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
Reacto Platform Technology
A tapered head tube provides more strength and stiffness through the front end of the bike, which means improved overall handling. Flex Stay technology in the rear allows the carbon to offer some vertical movement, which is designed to absorb bumps and vibrations to create a more comfortable ride. Additionally, S-Flex technology further improves comfort by absorbing vibrations through a cutout section in the Seat Post.