Road & Commuter Tyres
Items 1-36 of 132
- Continental Touring Plus Reflex 26x1.75 Tyre | RoadNow $48.00 RRP $69.00 SAVE $21.00
- Vittoria Cross XG Pro 700 x 32 TNT Tyre | CyclocrossNow $42.00 RRP $65.00 SAVE $23.00
- Michelin Power All Season 700 x 23 mm Tyre | Road (Black)Now $56.00 RRP $89.99 SAVE $33.99
- Michelin Pro4 Service Course Folding TyreDigital Blue700x23cNow $39.95 RRP $69.99 SAVE $30.04
- Schwalbe Durano Dual Compound Folding Tyre (700 x 25C)Now $53.55 RRP $79.99 SAVE $26.44
- Vittoria Cyclocross Terreno Mix Tyre 700x33c TNT Anth/BlkNow $46.00 RRP $65.00 SAVE $19.00
- Continental Touring Plus Reflex 700x37 Tyre | RoadNow $48.00 RRP $69.00 SAVE $21.00
- Vittoria Graphene Corsa Speed [Open TLR] 700x 23 Tubeless Tyre | Road (Black/Anthracite)Now $62.00 RRP $85.00 SAVE $23.00
- Michelin Pro4 Service Course Folding TyreRed700x23cNow $39.95 RRP $69.99 SAVE $30.04
- Maxxis Refuse Folding Road Bike Tyre 700x25c BlackNow $33.00 RRP $49.99 SAVE $16.99
- Vittoria Cyclocross Terreno Dry Tyre 700x33c TNT Anth/BlkNow $46.00 RRP $65.00 SAVE $19.00
- Vittoria Graphene Corsa 25mm Folding Tyre (Para/Black)Now $55.00 RRP $75.00 SAVE $20.00
- Vittoria Graphene Rubino Pro Endurance 700 x 28 Tyre | RoadNow $38.00 RRP $55.00 SAVE $17.00
- Michelin Pro4 Service Course Folding TyreSilver700x23cNow $47.00 RRP $69.99 SAVE $22.99
- Schwalbe Durano Plus SmartGuard Folding Tyre (700 x 23C)Now $50.15 RRP $99.99 SAVE $49.84
- Vittoria Randonneur Tech Hybrid Reflective Tyre 700 x 42Now $33.00 RRP $44.50 SAVE $11.50
- Vittoria Graphene Rubino Pro Endurance 700 x 25 Tyre | RoadNow $38.00 RRP $55.00 SAVE $17.00
- Vittoria Graphene Rubino Pro Control 700c x 23mm Tyre | Road (Black)Now $38.00 RRP $55.00 SAVE $17.00
- Michelin Power Endurance 700x23mm Tyre | Road (Black)Now $62.00 RRP $89.99 SAVE $27.99
- Michelin Pro4 Service Course Folding TyreWhite700x23cNow $47.00 RRP $69.99 SAVE $22.99
- City Ranger Puncture Resistant 700x35c Tyre | HybridNow $23.00 RRP $25.00 SAVE $2.00
- Vittoria Graphene Rubino Pro 700 x 25 Tyre | Road [Black/Blue]Now $38.00 RRP $55.00 SAVE $17.00
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Ver2 700 x 23 Folding Tyre | Road (Blue)Now $23.00 RRP $35.00 SAVE $12.00
- Michelin Power Endurance 700x25mm Tyre | Road (Black)Now $62.00 RRP $89.99 SAVE $27.99
Items 1-36 of 132
Our Range of 700c Road Bike Tyres
The most common Road Bike Tyre diameter is 700c and 23mm wide, however, wider tyres up to 25-30mm wide are becoming more popular as they offer a slightly more comfortable ride. It's important to check your rims prior to purchasing Bike Tyres online as not all widths will fit all wheels.
700c Bike Tyres are available in a range of tread patterns - if you want to go fast then a slick tyre with no tread pattern is the way to go, but if you're going to ride in varying conditions then a tyre with some form of tread pattern will provide slightly better grip. 700c tyres are constructed from 3 main components; the Bead which keeps it on the rim, the Fabric, which is woven between the Beads and holds the tyre's shape and finally the rubber which provides the grip when out on the road.
There are a huge range of tread patterns available in MTB bike tyres, each with their own pros and cons. Tyres with large tread knobs provide a large amount of grip in wet and muddy conditions, however offer higher rolling resistance when it comes to hard, dry surfaces, which will ultimately slow you down. There are two main types of 700c tyres; Clincher and Tubular.
Clincher Bike Tyres
Clinchers are the most commonly used type of tyre and attach onto the rim via the Bead. Clincher tyres use replaceable inner tubes to hold the tyre onto the rim and are a popular choice due to their ease of removal and repair in the event of a flat.
Tubular Bike Tyres
Tubular Tyres are preferred by professional riders as they allow for higher inflation pressures which reduce rolling resistance. Tubular tyres don't rely on an inner tube, but rather are glued to the rims to hold the tyre in place which can puncture repairs quite tricky out on the open road. It's important to note that clincher and tubular tyres can't be used interchangeably and require their own specific type of rim.