- Merida Scultura Rim 100 Road Bike Silk Titan/Black/Green (2021)$1,259.01 $1,220.00 $1,098.00
- Merida Scultura Rim 400 Road Bike Metallic Black/Grey (2021)$1,999.00 $1,888.00 $1,699.20
- Merida Scultura 400 Road Bike Golden Red/Grey (2021)$2,499.00 $2,443.33 $2,199.00
- Merida Scultura Rim 100 Women's Road Bike Blue/White (2021)$1,259.01 $1,220.00 $1,098.00
- Merida Scultura Rim 400 Women's Road Bike Matt Dark Purple/Purple (2021)$1,999.00 $1,888.00 $1,699.20
- Merida Scultura 4000 Road Bike Black/Teal Blue (2021)$3,349.01 $3,333.00 $2,999.70
- Merida eScultura 400 Electric Road Bike Race Red/Black (2021)$4,999.00 $4,899.00 $4,409.10
- Merida Scultura 7000-E Road Bike Metallic Black/Dark Blue (2021)$5,599.00 $5,499.00 $5,499.00
- Merida Scultura 8000-E Road Bike Black/Blue (2021)$7,699.00 $7,499.00 $7,499.00
- Merida Scultura Force Edition Road Bike Black/Bronze (2021)$6,599.00 $6,399.00 $6,399.00
Our Range Of Merida Scultura Bikes
The Merida Scultura, a performance Road Bikes with models to suit riders from absolute beginner right through to elite level road racers. The bike is also available in the Juliet frame which is suited to female riders. The range starts at the Scultura 100, an entry level bike designed for riders wanting to get started out in Road Bike, riding or triathlon cycling. With options to suit all riders with models right up to Scultura Team edition, ridden by Pro Cycling team Bahrain Merida, in races such as the Tour de France and the Giro D’italia.
The Merida Scultura has been an embodiment of stellar weight, outstanding pedalling efficiency and excellent comfort. The by now fourth incarnation again is a purebred beauty which redefines what is possible on the road. The Scultura is a great all-round road option, that balances speed with long ride comfort. Making it suitable for longer or shorter rides, training and racing.
About The Scultura
The frame comes in three different different grades of carbon fibre throughout the Scultura series, with the Scultura featuring the CF4 level frame. Merida’s NANO Matrix carbon technology uses NANO-particles to reinforce the matrix structure of the carbon fibre which offers up to 40% more strength and impact resistance than commonly used methods.
The Scultura is available with both front and rear Disc Brakes, with variations to suit any riding preference. Disc brakes on road bikes are becoming increasingly popular due to the many benefits they offer over conventional Brakes. They provide increased power and feel regardless of the weather conditions, and also removes any stress and wear on the rims, which means increased longevity of the a href="/parts-components/wheels-wheel-components">Wheels.
Scultura Platform Technology
The Scultura is the ideal bike for those that want to focus on improving their performance on the road, as this bike is built to go fast and handle well, but with a much more comfortable position and feel than one might expect. Merida also produce other quality Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, E-Bikes, and more.
Still Looking? Here's Our Most Popular Types of Bikes
How To Choose An Electric Bike
Electric bikes are all the rage with the modern bike rider, whether you’re zipping into the city on your commute or crushing trails with some extra assistance, everybody is jumping on an e-bike.
Cruiser Bikes Buying Guide
Cruiser bikes are classically styled, simple and comfortable - perfect options for around town riding and commuting. Cruiser bikes have a relaxed, upright riding position, which makes them comfortable and easy to ride (particularly at low speeds).
How To Find The Right Helmet
By law, every cyclist is required to wear a helmet which complies with Australia’s strict safety standards. Here’s a rundown on some of the main types of helmets and how to pick which model is right for you.